You have selected the Working Class membership level.
Can I get a freebie?
Probably. Most of Kentucky can. Subscriptions are free for the working class generally, but here are a few extra criteria to help you figure out if you're one of us...
- Kentuckians with a yearly gross income less than $60,000.
- any Kentuckian who is eligible for any kind of government assistance, no matter their income
- Kentucky veterans or enlisted members of the armed services
- Kentucky firefighters, EMTs, paramedics, and dispatch personnel
- current students and employees (including retirees) of any Kentucky public school, university, or college
- Kentucky journalists
- Don't share your login.
- Cheaters get outed publicly.
The price for membership is $0.00 now.